Posts for: June, 2021
Dental crowns from your dentist in Lansing, MI, can strengthen your smile.
Teeth are strong, but they can be damaged. Severe dental decay, accidents, injuries, and other causes can all work to weaken and destroy tooth structure. Fortunately, you can restore both the strength and beauty of your teeth and your smile with dental crowns!
Dr. Scott Stone of Smiles by Stone in Lansing, MI, offers comprehensive dental care options, including dental crowns to strengthen your smile.
When you restore your smile with dental crowns you will enjoy:
- Increased strength to withstand the chewing and biting pressures when you eat
- Increased tooth surface area to provide better chewing ability, which can help digestion and your overall health
- Increased protection from tooth breakage or losing tooth structure
Unlike large fillings which can actually weaken your teeth, dental crowns provide superb protection because they cover the entire visible surfaces of your teeth above the gumline. When you bite down on a dental crown, the biting pressure is spread out evenly, so there is far less chance of breaking the tooth structure.
A stronger smile isn’t the only benefit of restoring your smile with dental crowns. When you restore your smile with dental crowns, you will also enjoy:
- A more beautiful, natural-looking smile because porcelain crowns reflect light, just like natural tooth enamel
- Greater self-confidence because you will have a beautiful smile to show to the world
Restoring your smile with dental crowns is one of the best decisions you will ever make. Dental crowns can provide decades of strength and beauty for your smile.
To learn more about the benefits of dental crowns and how they can strengthen your smile, call Dr. Stone of Smiles by Stone in Lansing, MI, at (517) 482-5546 now!